Data Blogger is a platform for (future) Data Scientists. Besides our blog posts, we also offer Data Science Programs on our Data Blogger Courses website. In our posts we use programming languages ranging from Python to Scala.
- Pedestrian Detection using PyTorchby Shashank ShekharIn this blog post, you will learn how to implement a Pedestrian Detection algorithm using PyTorch. See also: No related posts.
- Finetuning BERT on Google Colabby Kevin JacobsIn this blog post, you will learn how you can finetune BERT on Google Colab and use the trained model for your NLP task. You […]
- Simplify your PyTorch model using PyTorch Lightningby Kevin JacobsCode for machine learning can get repetitive. In this blog post, you will learn to combat code repetition by using PyTorch Lightning. See also: Django […]
- Proof that 1/7 is a repeated decimalby Kevin JacobsThis blog post serves as an exercise and solution to the following question: In plain English: is the fraction a repeated decimal (0.142857142857142857…)? See also: […]
- Scale out your Pandas DataFrame operations using Daskby Kevin JacobsIn Pandas, one can easily apply operations on all the data using the apply method (see also our course for learning Pandas quickly). However, this […]
- 15 Books Every College Student Needs to Read before Graduatingby Kevin JacobsCollege life is considered a crucial phase of a person’s life. It is the transition period when a student slowly makes his/her way to the […]
- Should you Start Learning Python in 2018 (Guide)by Kevin JacobsStarting to learn programming most of the times is overwhelming because of the number of programming languages available to learn. This causes most of us […]
- Mathematics in India: A Complete Guide to Make Your Career in this Field!by Kevin JacobsMathematics is the study of measurement, properties and relationships of quantities and sets, using numbers and symbols. In other words, we can say that Mathematics […]
- Decoding Data Pipelines for Startupsby Kevin JacobsIn this era of Big Data, an issue that has been escalating off- late relates to data fragmentation across organisations. This makes the process of […]