Are you looking for recent and old news about companies? We just created a Company News Search Engine for you! This might be useful when you want to keep track of the latest news about a particular company and also want keep track of the old news. This service is especially interesting for investors. So what is the difference with Google News then? Besides a normal search engine, we also offer an API which allows you to programmatically access the news.
- Real-time access to the latest news.
- A Google-like search engine interface in which you can search for news.
- An API which allows you to programmatically access the news.
- 99,999% up-time guarantee since we use a distributed computing architecture.
- Search on company symbols, date, date ranges, company names and much more functionalities.
- Access to news archives.
If you would like to get access to our API, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will get a response within one business day.
The costs of the ovoNews search engine is €50,- per month.
The implementation depends on Scrapy and Python. A small demonstration of these technologies is shown here.